Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Master Cleanser Day 2 & 3

Tuesday:

I hardly sleep at all last night, sort of in that half-asleep half-awake state for 12 hours! What a waste of time, and I feel pretty Amethyst today. I woke-up around 10, took the pups out, drank some juice and took a shower. I am now sipping on tea. I feel pretty stiff and sore. Took a Flexeril. Will definitely be taking Xanax tonight. Gotta run some errands, its amazing how many lemons I am going through! Then I will come home, do some yoga and start preparing that tax nightmare that is my life this week. Between medical bills and The Crusade this is gonna be pretty interesting! 12:30 and I am going to have some more juice.

About 1 and I am slowly but surely feeling a bit better. Doing laundry and packaging up orders for the post office, then I put on some makeup and see if that puffiness is gone!

It is quarter to 2 and I am feeling MUCH better. Full of energy, not much pain and my mood is good.

About 4 o'clock. Just got back from the post office and grocery store. Oh I wanted to eat everything in sight! But I got my lemons, cauliflower (for my soft foods day) and pure apple juice. The Master Cleanser uses laxative tea and a salt water flush to aid in the elimination all the "lemonade" is loosening up. The salt water flush just sucks. You sit there and drink darn near an ocean. The laxative tea does not aid in flushing out the digestive tract, so I am skipping both of those and just took some psyllium husks with the organic apple juice. The "bulking" of the psyllium seems more in line with what this cleanse is about. I have a headache and feel like I am getting sick in my head. Sore throat, achy. Body needs to be stretched. I am tired. But all in all okay. I never did yoga.

5:30. Just had some more juice. Feeling a bit better and I am going to RELAX with for a little while with my husband. I really wanted to eat, then I looked in the mirror and my stomach looks less swollen so I got my resolve back ;)

8 o'clock. Going to drink some juice and take some Xanax so I can sleep tonight! I have no idea how I did this for 12 days or how I worked while on it! I know after a while you get into a "zone" but me oh my, I am already dreaming of oatmeal and mashed cauliflower on Thursday.

11 o'clock. In bed and going to sleep. I am so glad there is only one more day, but feel it getting easier and wish I could go on longer since I am entering the zone. God I must be a sadist!

Wednesday:

Last day! Woo hoo! I had a Xanax party last night and slept GREAT! Feel much better today. Slept until 9:30 ish. Walked the pups. Drank juice and made tea. The juice actually filled me up! The top of my stomach is now smaller than the bottom (muffin top) and I have lots of energy. I have a bit of a headache but other than that am getting into the "zone" and not even thinking about food. It is amazing what a pull food has on me, how much my life centers around it, obsessive even.

1:00 had more juice. Not really "hungry" but figured I should. Lots of pain on the right side of my neck, where the Degenerative Disc Disease has compressed my vertebrae. I think that is causing my headache. But its mild at least. A good Chiropractic snap would feel wonderful, although not sure it would be entirely beneficial.

Its a little after 2 and I really don't want to get going on my tax prep! Oh just bite the bullet and do it Leah! I am starting with medical...

Still have not started, its 2:30, and I just drank the psyllium and apple juice. Man I feel full! But I am dying for a Western bacon cheeseburger from Carls Jr. I have no idea why, I have not had one since high school!

I just did "photo op" for the new website and my back hurts so bad from having to contort myself into strange positions in order to minimize the chin action. Just had more juice. Its 5:30. I am VERY grouchy and bitchy. I am so over this and cannot wait to eat tomorrow! But I do have to admit I was not nearly as puffy under the eyes as I was on Sunday. Mission accomplished? LOL

It is 7:30 and I WANT TO EAT! How did I do this for 12 days?

8:30 more juice. 9:30 I started crying and freaking out so I ate some boiled and mashed cauliflower and had some oatmeal at 1:30 am. Going to bed now at 2 and good riddance, glad this is over!

For more information on The Master Cleanser click this link

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,
    This post is very useful and very interesting to read. Really, this post is providing nice information.
    Keep it up!!!!!
    Master Cleanse Salt Aater Flush

    ReplyDelete