Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Know Who I Think I Am

Well I sure threw a little tantrum this morning! I have been struggling with some depression these last few weeks and today was the first day I woke with true and genuine joy in my heart. But with that joy I let my defenses down. Defenses I have long used to survive the game of putting myself in the public spotlight. And I got kicked. And it surprised me and it hurt. And I flipped out. But the pure outpouring of love and support I got in return was astounding. I recognize the need so many have for the blogs and The Crusade but more than that realized how much I need all of you. I am sorry for the upset I have caused. I am going to take the weekend off, spend some time nurturing and building myself up again. Know how you can tell someone is barreling toward disaster and you scream and yell for them to stop but they ignore you? Well this was coming, and it was obvious to those that know me well, but in my true stubborn fashion I ignored them. So now I know who I am. I am Leah Tyler, fibro-blogger and leader of The Fibromyalgia Crusade. And I am also a woman that has a responsibility to exercise balance in her life so it does not burst into flames at the near mention of a match. Thank you for your love and support. Enjoy your weekend and I will be back on Monday.

Blessings,
Leah

6 comments:

  1. My Mother if still alive would tell you "it will be alright, Mama said it would" then she would smell your neck and say you smell so pretty then give you a little hug and go about her business, she knew there were giants in the land but also she knew Love Conquers all even Fibromyalgia and strokes and virus etc. In other words you are loved dark purple or very light lavender, thank you for all your love and support Leah, you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Go Gurly Have a GR8 Weekend..if anyone deserves it is You..Thank you for getting up and dusting your knees off and get back on this Journey and Be The Leader that You are..Sending Prayers for You & also for the ones that have hurt you...why them?? Becuz they made You realize how important you are to all of Us...and How strong You truly are..If anyone ever treats you in any way other than nice..do not waste your Special Time getting stress out just Delete them...Believe me they will Miss You & The Funhouse..like I always say...You Snooze You Loose..and There again Theres Always"KARMA" Have a Gr8 Weekend & wishing You all Lilac's <3 & soft gentle huggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best, honey. Way to realize and admit how much you're loved, and how much we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great woman, Leah. I'm not sure what happened, but you are so entitled to YOUR well being and rest. You are the one who is leading us to medical victory (dare I say it?! Gasp. ;) with our disease. People are always going to have drama, but you are set apart and called to this purpose, and you own it girl. Hope your weekend is wonderful and that you are refreshed. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Leah, take care of yourself!

    Also, when you get back... I nominated you for the versatile blog award!

    http://thefibromyalgiaendometriosistheo.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blog-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete